So here's my task project from this term. It's ok for a few weeks work but the animation and the rendering could still do with a lot more polishing. I will choose a couple of shots for my showreel and work on them a lot more. It has some cheesy music so turn up your sound :o)
Untitled from Nicola on Vimeo.
Random shot from task project, only a days work still in progress, so much to do!!
Think I need more anticipation before he goes to grab the rope
Untitled from Nicola on Vimeo.
Sneaking the pairs project in here as want to focus on the final project for the end of my blog!
This was a group project I did with Carolyn on my course- we were given the awful chat up line and put down line piece of lip sync and had to animate it. Carolyn did her bit in Flash and I did mine in Maya and we brought it together in Premiere.
Sound essential!
Untitled from Nicola on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment