Saturday, 12 January 2008

Showreel Update


Untitled from Nicola on Vimeo.

I thought before it all kicks off this term I'd put together a rough showreel of my progress so far. This is just a rough update for me, hence the low quality rendering in some areas which am currently working on. It's refreshing to update my showreel every now and then and it also has helped me highlight which areas I need to produce more work in to bring it up to scratch for applying for jobs after my course. It has sound! And yup am aware I need to update the date! ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki,

Nice reel ! what are you up to these days ? Do you already know where you'll apply after your course in finished?

Do you still hang out with some DNeggers (I'm not sure I like this word contraction) ? I'd be glad to see you around a pint !

See you.
Thierry