Update here on the mood change walk,
I've tried to change the timing between the two types of walk so there is a clear distinction between the two walks in both the types of movement and the pace/tempo.
I've also tried to add more acting inbetween the two walks- this is something I'd like to improve with more time- it's a bit rushed but a huge improvement on the previous keys only animation.
There are also some inbetweens that need smoothing out, and some areas that need more inbetweens. Crits all welcome!
Untitled from Nicola on Vimeo.
2 comments:
I like it. Maybe an even longer pause before putting the shoes. Might be nice to see her head turn and scan 99% off sign slowly - as if reading it.
Great otherwise.
99% off ! sweet ! Could you tell me where you go shopping ?
There are plenty of nice stuff here. It's cool to share your work and your progress !
I really hope to see you around for a drink with some dneggers !
I wish you the very best in 2008 which will probably be a hectic year in the UK and even move hectic in Belgium !
Thierry
Post a Comment