Friday, 5 October 2007

Week 1: Introduction

So....first week is up and I thought I'd attach videos of my very first drawn animations ever (not counting animatics!)
The week was quite intensive...we were told to just have a go at animating basically anything just to get used to the process of drawing on the lightboxes and inputting the drawings into the computer.
I produced a few animations, here are 3 of them that work ok.
The first walk I was confused big time and the dude looks like he's cruising along moonwalking as our tutor would say! In the second walk I fixed this by drawing a character without arms so I could focus on getting the legs working solidly. The third animation was just something for fun that I found in the Richard Williams Book The Animators Survival Kit.
Unfortunately they're not great quality due to the line tester but you get the idea!






No comments: